Lamb Hanson Lamb Appraisal Associates, Inc. provides Reserve Study services for properties situated in Seattle and throughout the Northwest Region, offering your association an economical solution to your reserve planning needs. Our services provide recommendations to resolve even the toughest funding problems, and alert the community to potential funding shortfalls. Our services also fulfill the fiduciary responsibility of the Board of Directors.
- Detailed Component Inventory
– In-depth replacement component itemization
– Comprehensive inventory, even for the larger communities
– Components organized to meet the needs of your community
- Understandable, Useful Information
– 30-year calendar of replacements – an excellent planning tool!
- National Standard Reporting
– Reports comply with USPAP and the Professional Code of Ethics of the Appraisal Institute
– Reports are generated under direct supervision of an MAI Appraiser (Member of the Appraisal Institute) or a WA State General Certified Appraiser.
- Component & Cash Flow Methods
– Simultaneously calculates component and cash flow methods
– Graphs compare the financial results of both for easy understanding
- Realistic Funding Plans
– Close coordination with the community manager and Board of Directors
– Recommended solutions to even the most challenging funding problems