The need for real estate appraisals has become increasingly common in litigation proceedings. Considering today’s legal climate, to win settlements or court decisions involves a need for highly skilled professionals. Lamb Hanson Lamb Appraisal Associates, Inc.’s staff has tremendous experience in litigation support and expert witness services. Clients who have used our expert testimony services include government agencies, tax entities, financial institutions, legal and accounting firms and many other businesses.
Some examples of issues we have experience with include:
- Valuation for divorce, partnership, taxation issues etc.
- Valuation of stigmatized property
- Valuation as of a date in the past, retrospective
- Valuation for condemnation and eminent domain cases
- Effect on value of properties with history of flood
- Estate settlement
- Effect on value caused by insect infestation
- Construction defect, or physical obsolescence
- Developer defect class-actions
Lamb Hanson Lamb Appraisal Associates, Inc. is committed to remaining unbiased in performing our services. But we can consult with you and advise you about the relative strength of an appraisal presented by opposing parties. We can also perform additional research and analysis to support or discredit assumptions or conclusions. With our experience and proven track record we are ready to take on any type of appraisal assignment and our appraisal values stand up under the most severe scrutiny.